Migrate Your On Premise Workloads to AWS
Deploy highly-available, massively-scalable applications and APIs
- Focus on apps, not hardware
- Support for Java, Node.js, PHP, Python, .NET, and Ruby
- Autoscale to meet demand and save money
- Deploy thousands of instances in minutes
- Integrated health, monitoring, and load balancing
- Automatic operating system and application patching
- 31% average infrastructure cost savings vs on premises*
- 7x fewer downtime hours in 2018 vs the next largest cloud provider**
- 24 regions and 76 availability zones globally
- 62% more efficient IT infrastructure management vs on premises*
*IDC #US43535718, Fostering Business and Organizational Transformation to Generate Business Value with Amazon Web Services; February 2018
**Based on downtime hours from 1/1/18 to 12/31/18 pulled directly from the public service health dashboards of the major cloud providers.
Create highly-available, massively-scalable applications and APIs
Develop, package, and deploy powerful applications and services to the cloud with Azure Cloud Services, and the click of a button. Scale from 1 to 1000 in minutes. Once your application is deployed, that’s it—from provisioning and load balancing, to health monitoring, Azure handles the rest. Your application is backed by an industry-leading 99.95% monthly SLA.
Focus on building great applications, not babysitting hardware
You don’t have to worry about patching, faulty hardware, or network issues. Use Azure Cloud Services to deploy your application, keep it continuously available during crashes and failures, and redirecting traffic from troubled instances to ones that are running smoothly. Automatic operating system updates mean that your application is always highly secure, without maintenance windows or downtime.
Convenient health monitoring and alerts
Azure helps you monitor the health and availability of your applications. The health metrics dashboard shows you key statistics at a glance. Set up real-time alerts to warn you when service availability or other metrics degrade.
Autoscale to optimize cost and performance
Is your application suddenly trending on Twitter? Azure and its free Autoscale feature can help you during unexpected traffic spikes, by automatically scaling up or down to meet demand, while simultaneously minimizing costs. Use Autoscale to set scaling limits, schedule goals, and ensure that your customers get optimal performance.
AWS Migration Hub
A single location to track the progress of application migrations
- Unlimited – Obtain unlimited right-sized EC2 instance recommendations
- Unlimited – Track unlimited number of applications as they migrate
AWS Application Discovery Service
Collects server specification information, performance data, and details of running processes and network connections
- 1,000 Applications per Account – If you reach this limit, and want to import new applications, you can delete existing applications with the DeleteApplications API action.
Perform a detailed cost estimate in advance of migrating to AWS, or to group servers into applications for migration planning.
AWS Migration Service
Agentless service to migrate virtual-only workloads from on-premises infrastructure or from Microsoft Azure to AWS
- Unlimited – Migrate an unlimited number of servers to AWS at no charge
Automate, schedule, and track incremental replications of live server volumes, making it easier to coordinate large-scale server migrations.
Highly automated lift-and-shift solution
- 90-day Unlimited Use – After this period you can still migrate and conduct tests at no cost by registering for a new account and reinstalling the CloudEndure agent on applicable machines.